Local Parking Security Ltd. is a well-established Parking Management and Parking Products Company based in the Midlands. As a Management Company we look after car parks from the Isle of Wight to the Isle of Skye and anywhere in between. Recently, we have developed our own range of innovative revenue collection products which have been well received across the industry.
In order to take both sides of the business to the next level, we require an enthusiastic, tenacious, go-getter of a sales person to sniff out prospective customers, close deals and develop existing relationships to increase our customer base and drive profits. You will have a passion for sales and a great business acumen. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the parking industry and understand its requirements, as you will need to hit the ground running.
This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity for the right person to create and develop a Sales Department from the ground up. A unique opportunity that allows you to sell both products and services into existing and emerging markets.
The position will involve travel across the UK with occasional overnight stays where appropriate and include the following responsibilities: -
• Prospect for new business and develop customer relationships
• Manage new and existing accounts
• Develop a sales strategy/plan in order to meet targets
• Negotiate and close sales to meet targets
• Seek out and identify tender opportunities
• Complete applications for and progress tenders
• Create and perform presentations
• Identify and attend industry trade shows, seminars and events in order to network
• Understand and demonstrate LPS products and services
• Handle customer queries
• Assist in product and service development by analyzing customer/prospective customer requirements and needs.
• Assist in the creation of marketing material.
• Assist in the organization of exhibitions and events
• 3+ years credible and proven experience
• Ability to fill in tenders for products and services
• Good communicator and inter personal skills with a professional manner
• Experience in the Parking industry (desirable)
• A Highly motivated self-starter and target driven personality
• Good Math’s and English
• Excellent Salary + Bonuses/Commission
• Company Vehicle
• Laptop and iPhone
• Hotel Stays + Meals
If you believe you are the person above and are looking for a great place to work, then please submit your CV along with a covering letter on our website https://www.localparkingsecurity.co.uk/vacancies, or send your application by post to:-
Richard Evans/Peter Curtis
Local Parking Security Ltd.
Warwickshire, CV34 5LW.
LPS is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
NO AGENCY APPLICATIONS.
VISA Sponsorship is not available. Proof of eligibility of working in the UK must be present at interview.