Local Parking Security Limited are a car park management company, which provide a wide range of Pay and Display systems. Each system is installed to meet the wishes of our clients’. We also sell our own manufactured Parking Equipment to other companies. Local Parking Security Limited was formed by our Director in 1999 and has been growing ever since, helping many towns and businesses take control of their parking management strategy.
We are seeking a friendly, ambitious person to join our growing team. We require them to be computer literate and have good telephone manner with clients/customers. We are looking for a self-motivated, punctual, enthusiastic applicant to take on an office Administration job opportunity within our company.
• Answering phone calls and either directing queries accordingly or dealing with the customers/clients’ requests.
• Processing payments through our software system over the phone.
• Dealing with Postal and Email Appeals.
• General Office Duties
• Document copying, scanning and filing.
• Processing Parcels to be sent out for delivery.
• Experience is desirable however not essential as full training on our system software will be provided.
• Must be able to work as part of a team and individually if needed.
• Must be able to use own initiative in certain circumstances.
• Knowledge of clerical work and maintaining records.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Well organised and able to prioritise workflow.
• Must be IT literate and able to use Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel to a good level.
Full training on our system will be provided.
How to Apply
Apply now by clicking the apply now button, or send your C.V. and covering letter to Local Parking Security Ltd, PO Box 6321 Warwick Warwickshire CV34 9QB