Local Parking Security Ltd. is a well-established car park management company that has recently started developing equipment for the parking industry. We are actively seeking a motivated and passionate electronics and support technician to join our small engineering team.
This role offers the candidate an option to progress their career and gain new skills such as programming, IT and electronic circuit design.
The candidate will ideally have experience in the electronics industry or have recently successfully completed an ONC (HNC) In an electronic related subject. Working in a small team, it is important that the candidate is enthusiastic, a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Debug and repair of circuit boards.
• Assembly of products and equipment.
• Assembly of cable harnesses.
• Test and verification of prototype electronics.
• Bill of Materials / parts management and ordering.
• Maintenance and use of lab equipment (such as soldering station, 3D printers etc.)
• Provide first line support to customers (internal and external) over the phone and face to face.
• Minimum ONC (HNC/HND desirable) in an Electronics related subject.
• Be able to debug / repair circuit boards from schematic diagrams to component level.
• Solder surface and conventional mount components to a good level.
• Knowledge and use of lab equipment (such as oscilloscope, logic analyzer, multimeter etc.)
• Good problem solving skills.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Flexible and enthusiastic to travel within the UK.
• Knowledge/experience in electronic circuit design
• Knowledge/experience in microcontrollers (PIC and/or STM32)
• Knowledge/experience in embedded programming (in ‘C’)
• Knowledge/experience in IT, specifically networking.
If you have the (most of the) skills and education listed above, are looking for a great place to work, then please submit your CV along with a covering letter on our website https://www.localparkingsecurity.co.uk/vacancies, or send your application by post to:-
Local Parking Security Ltd.
Warwickshire, CV34 5LW.
LPS is an equal opportunities employer.
NO AGENCY APPLICATIONS.
VISA Sponsorship is not available. Proof of eligibility of working in the UK must be present at interview.