Local Parking Security Ltd. is a well-established car park management company that has recently started developing equipment for the parking industry. We're looking for an enthusiastic candidate who enjoys IT, to provide quality support to our client base, focusing on excellent customer service.
As an IT Support Technician, you’ll offer our customers technical support for several of our parking machines. Working on the Helpdesk, you’ll take ownership of technical queries and fault reports, liaising with customers and third parties to ensure a quick and effective resolution. Providing exceptional customer service throughout.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Provide 1st Line support to customers (Internal & External) over the phone and face to face
• Administration work
• Diagnose and resolve problems with computer systems
• Documenting solutions to problems regarding parking machines
Qualifications and Key Skills:
• 4 GCSE’s including Math’s and English level 4 or above
• Computer/IT Skills
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Strong troubleshooting / problem solving skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Knowledge/experience in IT, specifically networking.
• Experience in a similar technical support role.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Intermediate PC hardware and software knowledge/skills.
If you believe you are the person above and are looking for a great place to work, then please submit your CV along with a covering letter on our website https://www.localparkingsecurity.co.uk/vacancies, or send your application by post to:-
Richard Evans/Peter Curtis
Local Parking Security Ltd.
Warwickshire, CV34 5LW.
LPS is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
NO AGENCY APPLICATIONS.
VISA Sponsorship is not available. Proof of eligibility of working in the UK must be present at interview.